Wednesday, September 06, 2006

News of the Weird

I see on the news this morning that Tom Cruise, Katie Holmes and Suri are on the glossy cover of Vanity Fair. And she's not disfigured and perhaps she really does exist (of course they could have paid a model baby). Apparently, Tom was upset by all the speculation that was going on about the light of his life. Well, Tom, maybe you shouldn't have tried to get richer off your daughter. Just a thought.

I didn't used to have the slightest interest in celebrity gossip beyond the odd glance at the headlines by the checkout (By the way, katiedid of Seldom Nice Nowadays did a guest Slap of the Day where one of the slapees was self-checkouts at the grocery store. I too have wondered about who wants to check out their groceries themselves... maybe if the store gave you a 10-20% discount, I would do it. She also did a funny visual about finding Suri on her own blog). When I got pregnant it seemed like all the celebrities got pregnant and suddenly my interest went up. I still haven't bought one of those gossip magazines but if you looked up my past searches on google, you would find things like Angelina Jolie and Suri Cruise. I'm blushing now.

In other news, we still don't know if Ezra has hand, foot and mouth disease or chicken pox. The doctor said that either he would get more spots on his hands and feet (hand, foot and mouth disease) or a blister would crust (chicken pox). He's done neither. Although we had a rough night, he does seem happier this morning so who knows.

No comments: