Wednesday, September 13, 2006

About Us

About Me:
  1. I don't own an iron. Never have.
  2. I don't know how to iron.
  3. Ariel Gore, in The Mother Trip, advises mothers to throw out their irons. So I'm one step ahead.
  4. When we got married, we registered for an iron, thinking maybe it was time we had one, but no one bought it. That's ok. We probably never would have used it.
  5. She also gives permission to loaf. Also one step ahead, although it's nice to be given permission.
  6. I get really annoyed when people go through the express lane with more than the specified number of items. Though I have occasionally snuck through.
  7. I have many double standards.
  8. I don't always get every speck of rice cereal off Ezra after he's eaten. That stuff is like cement.
  9. I'm hooked on bad reality tv.
  10. I wish they would have a belly dancer in the finals of So You Think You Can Dance.
  11. I tried to find episodes of the Turkish and Israeli versions of the show online to meet above wish. No luck.
About Ezra:
  1. He sneezes in twos. Just like his daddy.
  2. His right ear is bigger than his left and has been since birth.
  3. He spits up a lot. Always has.
  4. I think he has my eyebrows and he can already cock one. Cheeky monkey.
  5. He gives great hugs.

No comments: