Friday, October 20, 2006

Fave Grey's Anatomy quote from last night

I really enjoyed last night's episode. I loved the stuff about Bailey and ambivalence in motherhood. And there was a lot to choose from for favourite quote. Last week, I had a hard time coming up with anything. I've narrowed down this week's selection to two:

Alex: [If I had millions of dollars] "I'd buy the Bahamas. Or at least A Bahama."

and

Callie to McSteamy: "You were sexier when you weren't talking."

* * *

Unfortunately, insomnia appears to be becoming a habit for me. Yesterday, as you can see from my post, I discovered youtube, and watched many videos of belly dancing. So when I went to bed and closed my eyes, I just kept seeing belly dancing hips, jangling coins on hip scarves, and graceful hands; or I was dancing myself (in my head, obviously).

1 comment:

Em said...

It kills me having to wait to see season 3 (if I'm lucky I get in on youtube otherwise I make do with the little clips). We have 3 episodes left of season 2 (which are being dragged out over three weeks here!)