Thursday, October 19, 2006

and another thing

Well, actually a few another things...

Swee'pea bit my breast yesterday. He wasn't even nursing when he did it. He was upset and I knew he was tired but I thought he might also be hungry so I offered him the breast. And he bit it. The pain jolted through me and it took me a second to realize what had happened, like when I accidentally touched an electric fence in my youth.

Last night, Swee'pea had hysterics when Sugar Daddy kept repeating, "SpongeBob SquarePants." I tried to make him laugh doing the same thing but it didn't work. It has to be Sugar Daddy.

And, Em from three times three has posted travel tips for how to survive a crazy long flight with kids, especially for me. She's had three kids in three different countries so she should know. Thanks!!

No comments: