Monday, April 30, 2007

A quick note

I have a new side-gig!

Remember how I said I was gonna do a semi-regular series about native plants? Well, I'm doing it at mommyblogstoronto instead of here.

I figure the structure of doing it on another blog will motivate me to actually write the posts instead of just adding them to the list of a million other posts I'd love to write here. If you feel like it, check it out:

I love that I am starting this new gig just as spring is emerging; the grass is greening and the old friends I planted in seasons past are rising. I am also discovering plants that are familiar, definitely deliberately planted, but I can’t for the life of me remember what they are. I will need to wait until the foliage unveils itself, confident that winter really is gone.


But I’m getting ahead of myself. I think I need to offer a few caveats before we get started. Read more...