Friday, August 15, 2008

last chance to vote!

My photo's at fourth place, after falling to sixth. So if you haven't voted yet and you want to, make sure you do it by 10 pm Pacific Standard Time tonight. Sorry for being annoying, but the top three get prizes - mostly in the form of credit for a print at Imagekind - and I've got new walls to fill!

By the way, the new daycare was really nice. Better food -- almost all homemade. Better outdoor space -- they even have trees! It's bright and organized and requires 4 hours of parental involvement every four months. I actually kind of like that, forcing me to be engaged in his daycare space.

When we got home, I had to tell Swee'pea what we'd done, because I can't keep a secret. The first thing he said? Is Neeum there?

I definitely think we'll need to set up some playdates with the famous Neeum.

No comments: