Monday, December 10, 2007

by request

Well, you asked for it. I would, however, recommend that you drink a few beers before scrolling down. Because, although I'm not saying I look horrible here (I'm trying to be kind and supportive to myself), I must say I looked WAY better in the bathroom mirror on Friday night after three beers.

This was our third night out without Swee'pea ever in Swee'pea's life, the first with a bona fide babysitter rather than a family member. And I had a really nice time. We chatted with adults, ate a chichi four-course meal (for free!) over almost four hours and I drank three beers and a glass of red -- the most I've drank in ages and ages (Sugar D still owes me for the time I was DD during pregnancy and breastfeeding). The service was excellent and the servers made me feel like a queen, constantly asking me if I wanted another drink or if I was finished. One server was even cute, if his eyebrows and soul patch were a bit too well-groomed.

The only slightly disturbing moment occurred right after I looked through my beer goggles into the bathroom mirror and thought to myself, "I look better than I thought!" a moment when I noticed my very obvious cleavage (I never used to have one of those!) and realized that I must have flashed it all around the table when I had my elbows on the table leaning forward in conversation. After that, I made sure to keep my hair hanging down in front of me like it is in this photo. Oh well. Nothing I can do about it now.

So without further ado, I give you: the Cinnamon family, all dressed up -- except for Swee'pea who stayed home and did not sleep until we got home around 11.

dec8 007

dec8 002
This one only because I like the necklace so much. It was my Grandma Ruth's. And the bracelets -- Sugar D gave them both to me, the amber one on our wedding day.

21 comments:

crazymumma said...

cinnamon.

you smoke.

redheads are my absolute downfall, and in a shimmery dress yet. With cleavage.

shit.

flutter said...

Dude you are hot!

Suz said...

OMG. There it is. My dream hair!

Unknown said...

ah - you are all so beautiful. I love your hair!

Mad said...

You look fabulous, Sin. I wish I had been there to ogle your bosom and down a few beer. Thank you so much for posting this.

karengreeners said...

you look awesome! sugar d looks great too. glad you had a good time. what a smokin' hot fam.

Girlplustwo said...

money, girl. pure money.

Kyla said...

You're gorgeous! (have I ever seen you before or you always hiding behind the camera?)

Run ANC said...

Sexy you. You already know your hair rocks, so I'm going to say I LOVE the glasses. Tres chic.

Nancy said...

Gorgeous, as I suspected. It's great to see you and the family!!

Jennifer said...

Ooo, la, la, look at you, hot mama. It's so much fun to "see" you. And to see where Swee'pea gets his gorgeous hair!

Beck said...

Look at you, beautiful girl!

mamatulip said...

You are GORGEOUS! I've never seen a clear picture of you before and HOLY CRAP! Smokin!! Love the outfit; you look spectacular! And your hair is TO DIE FOR.

Bon said...

Cinnamon...you smokin' sassy funky creature.

you're gorgeous.

i think we should go out drinking.

b*babbler said...

Beautiful beautiful beautiful!

(and hey, sporting that red hair, I bet you don't get asked where your child gets his red hair... unlike around these parts!)

OhTheJoys said...

RAWR! It's Hottie McHottilicious!!

Christine said...

you are simply radiant.

i've always secretly wished for red hair and yours makes me crazy jealous!

Aliki2006 said...

Okay, you have the most gorgeous hair and smile I've ever seen!

I'm so glad you had a wonderful time--you both look so excited and happy (poor Swee'pea, though--I guess he didn't have as nice a time?).

niobe said...

That hair! That smile! That, uh, necklace! Wow.

Anonymous said...

Oh, how I coveted that red hair for most of my life! (I love the peek behind the curtain - thanks!)

DaniGirl

moplans said...

yep, so cute together!
I'm so behind