Tuesday, October 02, 2007

a sign?

Aargh. Yesterday, last night, and this morning were all aflutter with me trying to keep our house clean for the virtual tour filming this morning. The appointment was for 9:30 and it couldn't come soon enough... you may have noticed that we are hygienically challenged. With a toddler added to the mix, keeping the place model-show-home ready is near impossible. But I managed to last until 9:30, even putting the dishes away and hiding the dishrack under the sink. Time passed. Until finally, at 9:52, I called the real estate agency to ask where this kid was. Apparently he's very sick, way too sick to come out. Did I want to reschedule?

(I didn't bother rescheduling... now I'm regretting the 150 bucks I paid to have the place totally cleaned from top to bottom yesterday. Oh well... guess we'll see what happens.)

8 comments:

11111111 said...

I'm working on a photo-post of My Toronto. It might ease your feelings about maybe moving or not. My son and I will do it any way--we'll dedicate it to you.

Kyla said...

Ooooh, interesting.

Sometimes I think signs are really a way of our hearts showing us what we really want.

niobe said...

If I believed in signs, the meaning of that one would be crystal clear.

flutter said...

What B&P said

ewe are here said...

On the other hand, your house is now clean and you didn't have to do it.

;-)

b*babbler said...

Everything happens for a reason, right? Nice clean, tidy house *and* you get to stay in it. The best of all worlds!

Mad said...

It really sounds as if B&P and I are trying to keep you in Sou-westo. I feel like we are little devils on one shoulder while Denguy is being all angelic on the other shoulder.

Beck said...

It's a SIGN!