Tuesday, October 02, 2007

a sign?

Aargh. Yesterday, last night, and this morning were all aflutter with me trying to keep our house clean for the virtual tour filming this morning. The appointment was for 9:30 and it couldn't come soon enough... you may have noticed that we are hygienically challenged. With a toddler added to the mix, keeping the place model-show-home ready is near impossible. But I managed to last until 9:30, even putting the dishes away and hiding the dishrack under the sink. Time passed. Until finally, at 9:52, I called the real estate agency to ask where this kid was. Apparently he's very sick, way too sick to come out. Did I want to reschedule?

(I didn't bother rescheduling... now I'm regretting the 150 bucks I paid to have the place totally cleaned from top to bottom yesterday. Oh well... guess we'll see what happens.)

9 comments:

Denguy said...

I'm working on a photo-post of My Toronto. It might ease your feelings about maybe moving or not. My son and I will do it any way--we'll dedicate it to you.

Kyla said...

Ooooh, interesting.

Sometimes I think signs are really a way of our hearts showing us what we really want.

niobe said...

If I believed in signs, the meaning of that one would be crystal clear.

bubandpie said...

And really, when you think about it, all that expensive cleanliness will just make you love your house MORE.

flutter said...

What B&P said

ewe are here said...

On the other hand, your house is now clean and you didn't have to do it.

;-)

b*babbler said...

Everything happens for a reason, right? Nice clean, tidy house *and* you get to stay in it. The best of all worlds!

Mad Hatter said...

It really sounds as if B&P and I are trying to keep you in Sou-westo. I feel like we are little devils on one shoulder while Denguy is being all angelic on the other shoulder.

Beck said...

It's a SIGN!