Thursday, October 11, 2007

a meme that LOOKS like it's about Sugar D but really it's about me

1. Who is your man?

Sugar D

2. How long have you been together?

8 years

3. How long did you date?

5 years

4. How old is your man?

35

5. Who eats more?

He does.

6. Who said "I love you" first?

He did.

7. Who is taller?

He is -- by 1 inch

8. Who sings better?

We both sing horribly, but I’d have to say that I sing better. Or at least I sing more and he asks me to stop.

9. Who is smarter?

This is a tough one. He's probably smarter in a purely intellectual way but I may be smarter in a more pragmatic way. He remembers dates and names from books, whereas I remember street names and when to pay bills in real life.

10. Whose temper is worse?

Mine. It fires faster and more often, though his slow burn can be impressive -- about once a year.

11. Who does the laundry?

I do.

12. Who takes out the garbage?

He does.

13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?

I do.

14. Who pays the bills?

I do.

15. Who is better with the computer?

He is.

16. Who mows the lawn?

I do.

17. Who cooks dinner?

Right now, with him gone for 12 hours a day, I do. Years ago, he did ALL the cooking (he makes delicious curries). But over the years I have slowly learned to cook and now my repertoire is big enough to carry us (mostly) through the week. When he worked in the same town, it was probably a 50-50 split.

18. Who drives when you are together?

We usually split it for longer drives. I drive there and he drives back. But I probably drive a bit more than he does when we're driving around town.

19. Who pays when you go out?

He does. Not that it matters because we pool all our money.

20. Who is most stubborn?

I am. Though he gives me a frustratingly good run for my money.

21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong?

Well, I'm the first to admit when HE'S wrong. I'm probably also the first to admit when I'm wrong, but it happens so rarely it's hard to remember.

22. Whose parents do you see the most?

We see his mom most frequently but for shorter visits. We probably see more of my parents when all the hours are totaled.

23. Who kissed who first?

Oh crap. I seriously can't remember. I could probably reconstruct a version of it but what would be the point. It was probably mutual.

24. Who asked who out?

I asked him out, but he'd already given me his phone number and blushed and stammered.

25. Who proposed?

He did. Unless you count all the times I told him I wanted him to propose.

26. Who is more sensitive?

I am.

27. Who has more friends?

I do.

28. Who has more siblings?

I do. He's an only child.

29. Who wears the pants in the family?

I do. He knows it and I know it.

wagon ride

PS Sugar D would like it known that he also does the dishes, feeds the cat, cleans the litterbox, and finds it unfair that those questions weren't on the exam.

14 comments:

b*babbler said...

I'm really enjoying all these memes. Perhaps I'll have to give it a whirl.

Adorable photo of your two guys in the field!

Mad said...

Your answer to #21 would be my answer to #21. Oy.

I love the picture. He is such a Daddy's boy.

karengreeners said...

Ok, #21 seriously cracked me up. And having met him, I can say that Sugar D is as sweet and engaging in person as he is on blog.

And that picture is awesome.

Aliki2006 said...

I'm loving this meme!

Great answers--and the picture? Incredible!

Anonymous said...

Oh how I love reading this meme as it propogates across the blogs... and how interesting that almost all my fave bloggers say THEY wear the pants in the family!!

Beck said...

"Or at least I sing more and he asks me to stop."
HAHAHAH.
That is so the case at my house too.
I swear, our husbands our cousins.

Run ANC said...

The PS is what got me. That sounds so much like my husband that I bet they would be fast friends in no time.

Unknown said...

this is a cute meme -and they are both pretty adorable!

ewe are here said...

heh heh

Love these.

I just posted mine as well. :-)

Mimi said...

I think I've read five of these memes now and I LOVE THEM ALL, and of course, especially this one ;-) I love this peek into your life as a couple, and of course of course the photo is too too charming.

Kyla said...

I'm the first to point out when Josh is wrong, too. LOL.

That photo is great. Look at the grin on Swee'Pea face. Too adorable.

S said...

Well, I'm the first to admit when HE'S wrong. I'm probably also the first to admit when I'm wrong, but it happens so rarely it's hard to remember.

You crack me up.

N. said...

Extra points because the man does the kitty litter. Did Aidan on SATC (in reference to your later post) do the litter? I think not.

crazymumma said...

he's a fine speciman. Love his secret smile.