Friday, October 12, 2007

dream

I had a funny dream the other night. It featured Aiden from Sex and the City, who Carrie dumped and I could never figure out why because he was HOT and he could BUILD things (I mean c'mon, what more could you ask for?). Anyways, Sugar D and I had bought a fixer-upper in The City, which needed a LOT of fixing up, and we were not really up to the task. Aiden, who happened to be in love with me (unrequited -- huh?) offered to do it all: knocking down walls, restoring original mouldings, putting in a new kitchen and bathroom, everything. Swoon. I felt slightly guilty because there was no chance Aiden's love would ever be requited, but let him do it anyways. After all, we were getting free labour. The renovations took months, but by the end of it we had a grand apartment, utterly gorgeous, AND Sugar D was long gone. I'd finally done right by Aiden. The only downside of the dream was that I woke up before anything got hot and heavy after all the renovations.

7 comments:

ewe are here said...

Aiden was the only boyfriend of hers I ever really liked.

Girlplustwo said...

he is my absolute favorite of all TV boyfriends, ever.

So back off.

Mouse said...

He was always too good for her. (And I'm not at all biased by the fact that he's in a small category of men I still find insanely hot!)

Aliki2006 said...

I NEVER understood the Aiden thing. Never.

11111111 said...

Don't you hate it when you wake up before the good stuff?

Bon said...

terribly sorry to hear Sugar D hightailed it by the end of the dream, as he seemed quite nice in your last post and all, but if he comes back, could you send Aiden over here?

crazymumma said...

dreams are weird.

love em for that.