Wednesday, August 30, 2006

If you need cheering up

Turn your sound up and play this video of Ezra giggling.




Dave doesn't usually go shirtless in public but has agreed to let me post the video because Ezra is just that cute. He's shirtless because yesterday was just one of those days for me and I met him on the porch holding Ezra out to him. He rides his bike to work and was hot and sweaty so he took his shirt off before he took Ezra.

Ezra's just getting so busy, I'm exhausted chasing him around. And with him sleeping pretty much only in my arms or the sling, I didn't get any physical space in the day. Plus I ate my lunch too fast and had indigestion for the rest of the day. I find I eat really fast when I'm alone with Ezra because I never know when I'm going to be interrupted. In the morning I put him in his jolly jumper for a bit and he pooped - not only down his leg but onto the floor so that all of a sudden he was skating in poop. Yes, it was a pretty sight. It took me a while to clean him and the floor up and then the jolly jumper was out of commission because it was soaked with poop as well. Then once I cleaned it all up I plopped him in his crib so I could pee and when I got him he'd spit up and rolled around in the spitup. Mothering is just so glamourous. I think with the teething, he's harder to get to sleep and slightly more grumbly than usual.

By the time Dave got home around 6 I was just done. Then he made Ezra giggle with the coke can camera my parents picked up in Cuba and that made me feel much better.

Mom if you're reading this, please try to call us. Your cousin Patsy phoned me last night.

ps - while trying to figure out how to post that video, I got sidetracked with this muppet personality test.

You Are Animal

A complete lunatic, you're operating on 100% animal instincts.
You thrive on uncontrolled energy, and you're downright scary.
But you sure can beat a good drum.
"Kill! Kill!"
The Muppet Personality Test

I don't think it's very accurate though because my answer to number 2 wasn't an option. I would have told Stupid Dave stories followed by Stupid Kate stories.

No comments: