Monday, August 28, 2006

Dear Mum

Dear Mum,
I'd email you if I thought you'd been able to remember your gmail password. Maybe you should just use a single account (gmail) for all your locations instead of your account at home, another at the cottage and a third when you're on vacation. Hope your cruise to Alaska (hmmm... is it a cruise to or from Alaska? I seem to think maybe you flew to Alaska first) is going swimmingly - well not literally of course... I really hope the boat's afloat.

So Ezra's tummy is still upset so I took him to the doctor this afternoon. She thinks it's his teeth. She said his gums look very full, which I guess means full of teeth about to erupt. He's been sleeping a lot (though not in longer stretches, shorter stretches if anything), spitting up a lot and a bit more grumbly than usual, though I wouldn't go so far as to call him cranky. So I guess we'll wait and see if anything comes through in the next few days. She said to give him rice cereal, because it's binding but to wait 5 days before introducing new foods.

Other than that, not much else is new... give our best to the fandamily. See you soon.

Love Kate

No comments: