Monday, November 24, 2008

Ugh. I have several posts in draft, but all of them are stupid. Not that that's stopped me from publishing before, but... I don't have much to say. I put my back out Saturday morning while vacuuming of all things so I've been sitting around a lot this weekend, but not in front of the computer because that hurts. I've also been watching a whole lot of Angel.

Anyways, all this to say that peripheral vision was nominated for a Canadian Blog Award in the category of best photo/art blog. Go vote if you want. Now I'm going to try to find a massage therapist with an opening today.

3 comments:

Mad said...

What? I checked the category last night and didn't see it or else I would've promoted it. I must be blind. Off to vote now.

Beck said...

I voted for you! And I hope your back - ugh! - gets feeling better.

karengreeners said...

voted! go enjoy your massage.