Saturday, November 08, 2008

SYTYCD Canada stuff

I actually do have a more serious post in the works, but first I wanted to share with you one of my favourite couples on SYTYCD Canada: Lisa and Vincent. Here are two reasons why:





And while I'm on the subject: I want to see more House on SYTYCD! AND how about a contemporary routine to "Record Body Count" by the Rheostatics? I think that would kick ass. How about more Cancon generally in the music?

If these videos break my blog for you, be patient, I'll take them down in a few days.

4 comments:

Mad said...

I'm grouchy with SYTYCD Canada b/c as they've shortened from 2 hours to 1 hour, they have taken away the only hour I can watch. There is no way I can get to a TV between 8 and 9 pm. My VCR doesn't work and I don't have PVR. So, I've fallen off the bandwagon, I'm afraid.

cinnamon gurl said...

I thought it was on at 9?

Mad said...

It may be on at 9 where you are but here in the Maritimes, it's now on at 8 and I am grouchy about it. I watch the dancing sequences on the Internet after the fact but it's just not the same.

cinnamon gurl said...

Oh. I'd be grouchy too.