Monday, September 11, 2006

revlon cont'd

Dear Rachel,
I know you said not to reply but I'm going to try anyways because your website only allows comments up to 255 characters and my message was more terse than I'd like. Here is the message I would have preferred to send.

Why have you stopped making separate Outrageous moisturizing shampoo and conditioner for permed, colour-treated or dry hair? I can't find it anywhere. Only the new 2-in-1, which just doesn't cut it and the daily shampoo and conditioner, which also doesn't cut it.

I have thick, curly hair, which I can't brush or it just frizzes out (I did it once when I went out dancing and I could barely fit through the door. My hair went out past my shoulders and other dancers gave me dirty looks all night long because my hair was invading their personal space). I
use Outrageous shampoo and conditioner for dry hair, comb it with my fingers while the conditioner is in, and don't completely rinse out the conditioner. If I do this, I have nice ringlets. Otherwise I have very big frizz.

I have tried all kinds of different products over the years and always come back to Outrageous. I like the smell and I like what my hair looks like when I use it. Please bring it back or at least send me a bunch?

Sincerely,


----- Original Message -----
From: <**@revlon.com>
To:
Sent: Saturday, September 09, 2006
Subject: Your submission from Revlon Contact Us page has been received.
Ref #001701781B


The Revlon Consumer Information Center has received your comments from our website. Thank you for taking the time to contact us. Our response time to your inquiry may be several days. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

Your reference number is 001701781B.

Please do not respond to this acknowledgement, but if you have a question concerning your email, please contact us at our toll free number 1-800-473-8566.

No comments: